Website Ashland University
The ideal candidate will assist prospective students and their parents interested in Ashland University through the enrollment process, and coordinate the University’s multicultural recruitment efforts.
Essential Position Duties and Responsibilities:
– Serve as the primary contact for prospective traditional freshmen students and their influencers within specific geographic recruitment area.
– Travel to visit high schools in assigned recruitment area and multicultural areas.
– Travel to attend college day/night programs within assigned recruitment area and multicultural areas.
– Assist with campus visit programs throughout the year.
– Serve as a liaison to an academic college and other campus offices for new student recruitment purposes.
– Conduct on-campus personal visits and group visit presentations for prospective students and their guests.
– Collaborate with the Admissions team, Director of Multicultural Student Services, faculty, staff, current students, alumni, and community members in outreach and programming for multicultural students.
– Provide innovative ways to recruit multicultural students.
– Lead multicultural bus trips in collaboration with high schools that have a high multicultural populations and academic standards.
– Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited university.
– Previous work in admissions and/or experience in the recruitment of students from diverse backgrounds preferred, but not required.
– Effective interpersonal and public speaking communication skills.
– Willingness to work evenings, weekends, or as needed.
– Willingness to travel extensively during the fall and spring months.
For more information, please contact Cheryl Logan, Associate Director of Admission, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job please visit www.ashland.edu.