Website Bowling Green State University
Recruits prospective transfer students to Bowling Green State University. Will use a territory management approach to build relationships with transfer prospects and applicants to meet goals and objectives for territory. Use a data review approach to determine recruitment and outreach activities focused on transfer populations. Travels primarily during the fall and spring to top feeder community colleges. Conducts large and small group presentations and personal interviews with prospective students and parents. Reviews applications for admission and makes admission decisions. Manages communication/interactions with students using a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
Essential Duties, Tasks and Responsibilities
– Uses territory management approach to manage recruitment assignments and meet transfer enrollment goals.
– Makes phone calls, initiates and replies to emails, engages in social media and uses Office CRM to assist prospective students with admission processes from the inquiry stage through the admitted stage.
– Develop and implement recruitment strategies based on prospect and applicant data to enroll new undergraduate transfer students.
– Participates in transfer College Fairs and on or off campus Recruitment Events.
– Reviews Applications.
– Conducts group presentations.
– Supports and assists in executing transfer recruitment events.
Knowledge, Skills or Abilities
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Strong analytical skills to make recruitment decisions based on historical data and trends
– Ability to travel
– Work in a team environment
– Motivated and willing to make decisions that will positively affect recruitment
Bachelor’s degree required. Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and comply with the university’s vehicle use policy.
Also the following experience is required:
6-12 months of professional admissions experience or a minimum of 1 year of Graduate Assistantship in Admissions
Transfer admissions experience preferred
Full-time, Administrative staff position available. Administrative Grade Level 352. Salary is commensurate with education and experience. Full benefit package available.
Deadline to apply: September 24, 2018
To Apply: For a complete job description & to apply for this position visit https://bgsu.hiretouch.com/ or contact the Office of Human Resources at (419) 372-8421. BGSU. AA/EEO/Disabilities/Veterans. In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Bowling Green State University, please call 419-372-8421.
To apply for this job please visit bgsu.hiretouch.com.