Website Miami University Regionals
The Online Student Recruitment Specialist is a home-based position in the greater Cleveland area and will travel to recruit prospective students in northern Ohio for enrollment in Miami University Regionals E-Campus online degrees and credentials. In support of the University’s goals, this position establishes and administers programs for recruiting transfer students primarily north of I-70 in the Cleveland, Toledo, and Columbus areas to online programs. This position will report to the Associate Director of Admission, Transfer Pathways and Partnerships and the Team lead for E-Campus Student Engagement. Miami University recognizes that technology enables us to find new ways of providing first class service and workplace flexibility. This position is approved for remote work on a full-time basis with occasional meetings on the Oxford, Ohio campus and following a successful period of onboarding. Remote work is a working arrangement that can be modified or revoked by Miami University at any time for any reason.
● Work with Admission and E-Campus leadership to develop and implement a strategic transfer enrollment plan and facilitate transfer enrollment goals for online programs
● Represent Miami University Regionals to targeted constituencies; visits community colleges; speaks to groups and individual students; meets with advisors, administrators, businesses, and/or other constituent groups to promote outreach activities
● Generate inquiries and applications; identify, recruit, meet with, and respond to questions or concerns of prospective students; review databases daily for prospective student inquiries
● Effectively execute weekly telemarketing campaigns. Make calls/texts/emails to prospective students and inform them about the program(s); generate, receive and respond to various prospective student correspondence; respond to inquiries regarding financial aid, admission process, and related matters; enter prospective student contact results into CRM.
● Develop, coordinate and deliver outreach programs, including community workshops, presentations, information sessions, and virtual campus tours for prospective students, parents, and partners
● Serve as the point person for prospective students, parents, and partners in assigned territory utilizing specific knowledge gained regarding admission, pre-advising and transfer credit evaluations, registration criteria, and financial aid and/or scholarship information and deadlines
● Working with existing systems and in cooperation with leadership, complete transcript reviews, determining possible course equivalencies, discussing pre-advising degree planning and counseling in accordance with current transfer policies for potential transfer students
● Travel within assigned territory to recruit students and make presentations to/at businesses, organizations, service organizations, career fairs, conferences, and schools; participate in employment and college fairs; answer questions regarding the admission process and the University. Mileage for University travel is reimbursed.
● Participate in and/or organize and implement all aspects of large, multi-departmental special events utilizing presentation and promotional materials, maintaining budgetary and operational controls, coordination skills with multiple entities, and representing the university at local, statewide and national events
● Prepare and maintain reports, proposals, and records related to recruitment and outreach activities; analyze trends in recruitment and retention programs; develop strategies for program evaluation
● Travel and working evenings and weekends, as needed
● Other duties as assigned
Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2 years of experience in higher education recruitment.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time and indefinite basis.
Consideration may be given to candidates with a master’s degree; experience with university systems such as Slate, Tableau, Banner; demonstrated understanding of the higher education environment; demonstrated experience developing recruitment campaigns for online learning markets; demonstrated experience in professional communication and marketing that promotes the advancement of diversity and inclusion, in particular service to historically underserved, underrepresented, minority, and non-traditional students; knowledge of online learning regulatory and compliance requirements including State Authorization; ADA, Section 508 compliance; FERPA; and other applicable laws, rules, and regulations related to online learning; experience in a highly collaborative environment working with colleagues and peers to achieve enrollment, revenue generation, fundraising, or similar goals.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.miamioh.edu.