Website Miami University Regionals
Admission Counselor to serve a vital role in the success of enrollment management by identifying and engaging prospective students, executing strategies, and managing the achievement of entering student enrollment goals.
• Initiate and maintain relationships with students, families, and staff at high schools, community colleges, businesses and organizations within assigned territory
• Counsel prospective students, parents, stakeholders and influencers about Miami Regionals, academic programs, student support, outcomes, and the Miami brand
• Manage assigned recruitment territory through prospect relationship management, leveraging partnerships, relationships, market research, admission and enrollment data, and CRM system to maintain consistent recruitment activity, to increase prospective student interaction, and influence admission yield
• Coordinate recruitment activities within area high schools, community colleges, businesses, and organizations
• Prepare and perform Miami University Regionals presentations to prospective students
• Obtain prospective student leads
• Organization, coordination, management of recruitment events
• Coordinate special project assignments for Regional Admission, such as College Credit Plus, Student Ambassadors, College Fair, Counselor Articulations, Yield Events, or Visit Programs
• Other duties as assigned
Bachelor’s degree; appreciation for working with diverse populations; knowledge of and experience with computer systems and various software applications, especially Microsoft Office and Google suite; ability to lift 30-40 lbs. of recruiting materials; ability to perform overnight travel. This position is available to persons who are currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time and indefinite basis.
Consideration may be given to candidates with professional experience, project management experience, sales experience, familiarity with customer relationship management systems; excellent presentation skills, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills, organizational and planning skills; ability to work with minimal supervision, independently and part of team; excellent presentation skills, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills, organizational and planning skills; ability to work with minimal supervision, independently and part of team.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.miamioh.edu.