Website Walsh University
Walsh University is seeking a Multicultural Admissions Counselor to assist in planning and organizing recruitment programs for prospective minority students.
Walsh University is a Catholic Institution, which offers liberal arts undergraduate, graduate and adult completion programs and is dedicated to educating its students to become leaders in service to others through a value-based education with an international perspective in the Judeo-Christian tradition.
Conduct interviews with prospective students and family members who visit campus
Establish relationships with college readiness programs and other groups by hosting campus visits
Plan and execute approximately 8 to 10 weeks of recruitment travel through visiting high schools, college fairs and other outreach events
Serve as a liaison to the Office of Multicultural Affairs.
• Bachelor’s degree and one year related experience
• Experience working in or with multicultural communities
• Knowledge of academic needs of low-income, first-generation, and historically underrepresented students
• Demonstrated ability to establish rapport and build relationships with multicultural students and their family members
• Strong creativity, organization, and planning skills, as well as ability to work with others.
• Excellent presentation, interpersonal and written communication skills
• Willingness to travel and work flexible hours including some nights and weekends
For more detail and to apply please visit https://jobs.walsh.edu
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org