Wednesday, June 10- Friday, June 12, 2015
Northern Kentucky Convention Center
The goal of the 2015 Super Conference is to provide members of KYACAC and OACAC with opportunities for professional development and the ability to network with colleagues. You are invited and encouraged to submit a proposal to serve as a presenter at the conference.
Call for Proposal Guidelines:
- Session topics should address issues related to college admission counseling including but not limited to: access to higher education, best practices in the field, professional development, diversity, the use of technology in college admission counseling, and legislative issues and concerns.
- Presentations should be interactive when possible and allow for questions from the audience.
- Presenters must be available to present either on Thursday, June 11, 2015 or Friday, June 12, 2015.
- Presenters using PowerPoint must bring their presentation on a flash drive to be used with the equipment provided for the conference.
- Presenters are responsible for providing their own handouts to session attendees.
- Any outside organization (exhibitor or vendor) presenting at the conference is required to either reserve a table in the Exhibitor Area OR to provide sponsorship equal to the cost of exhibiting.
Questions regarding Super Conference Call for Proposals?
Program Committee Co-Chairs:
Donna Robbins at (502) 296-5530 or email@example.com