High School Counselors
High School Counselors are an invaluable asset to college bound students as they navigate the college search process. It is a goal of OACAC to provide opportunities for it’s membership in an effort to improve college counseling through dynamic workshops, informative events and grant funding for everything from bus tours to national conferences.
In 2014, OACAC has been able to provide grant funds to OACAC members for the following:
- OACAC Summer Institute
- OACAC Articulation
- OACAC Annual Conference
- OACAC Guiding the Way to Inclusion
- NACAC National Conference in Indianapolis, IN
- NACAC Guiding the Way to Inclusion
In addition, members have an opportunity for their students to apply for scholarship and apply for grant funds that directly impact the lives of the students they work with.
OACAC members receive reduced rates* or free workshops for the following:
- Annual Conference
- Guiding the Way to Inclusion
- Drive in workshops
- OACAC Bus Tour (grant funding now available for ALL bus tours)