CURRENT *MEMBER-ONLY OFFERINGS
Current members who have paid dues for 2022-2023 should be able to login and access the registration pages for member-only webinar access. Note that you may receive emails about member benefits, but your member account may not be current with paid dues. You’ll still have an OACAC account but unless dues have been paid, registration will not be visible. See lapsed member account below.
2023 OACAC College Counseling Certificate PII
A new asynchronous session was released each week. Each session featured experienced OACAC members from around the state sharing their experience and best practices on each topic. To earn the certificate, counselors are required to watch all six asynchronous sessions and respond to a brief knowledge-check questionnaire after each session. Counselors who successfully complete and submit all six questionnaires will receive an official certificate from OACAC.
- Week of June 12: Ways for Students to Cut Post-Secondary Costs
- Week of June 19: Military Academies
- Week of June 26: Enlistment, Education, or Employment – Which Is for Me?
- Week of July 3: Break/Catchup Week for the Holiday
- Week of July 10: Supporting Students with Learning Differences & Physical Disabilities
- Week of July 17: Guiding Students to Be College Ready
- Week of July 24: Helping Your Students Launch
- If you have questions related to this certificate program, please contact professionaldevelopment@oacac.