We are excited to announce that the Ohio Association for College Admission Counseling & Ohio Transfer Council will be hosting a StriveScan 6×6 Virtual Transfer College Fair this spring. For students, this exposes them to a wide range of colleges in a lively and safe environment, which has proven to be helpful as they start their college search. For colleges, StriveScan’s format leverages the draw of multiple institutions within each session, resulting in increased student interest.
StriveScan has hosted virtual college fairs and other virtual college admission programs nationwide, with over 600,000 students and 2,500 colleges and universities participating. We are partnering with StriveScan to create additional opportunities for OACAC & OTC members and transfer students in our state.
STUDENTS, PARENTS AND COUNSELORS: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
StriveScan’s 6×6 Virtual College Fair Format
- After college registration closes, we will assign you to a group with 5 other institutions (total of 6 colleges per group). Your group’s session will be 45 minutes long, allowing for each institution to present for 6 minutes.
- Throughout the entire 45 minutes, students will be able to ask questions via the Q&A.
- There will be multiple concurrent group sessions happening each hour.
- Students will register through StriveScan for each group session they want to attend.
- All 6 institutions in the group will receive the StriveScan data for all students, parents, and counselors who registered for your group’s session.
- Your total time commitment is approximately one hour.
- Sessions are hosted by StriveScan via Zoom Webinars (students will not be on camera).
- Learn more about StriveScan’s 6×6 virtual college fair format
What You Receive with Your Registration
- 6 minutes during the 45-minute session to present about your institution
- StriveScan student data on all students, parents, and counselors who register for your group’s session
- Up to two representatives from your institution
Student and Counselor Registration
Students, families, and other counseling professionals are all welcome to attend free of charge. Registration will open in mid-March.
Refund policy: Working in partnership with StriveScan, OACAC has agreed that all paid fees are not refundable. Please do not register if your institution or organization is not eligible to do so.