Website Capital University
Under the supervision of the Director of Admission, the Assistant Director of Admission, Graduate Programs engages with prospective students as well as current students to ensure that college selection, financial aid, and course selection processes are completed appropriately and successfully.
Interviews and counsels prospective adult and graduate students on the college selection. Processes, the financial aid process, and transferability of previous college coursework.
Collects and reviews information for student applications and with consultation of academic director(s), determines eligibility for admission.
Coordinates, develops, plans, implements and attends various campus visit programs and off-site recruitment events.
Plans, executes, and attends events designed to attract students to the university. Assists in other marketing initiatives including mailings, recruitment publications, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree required; experience in higher education or enrollment preferred.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have prior experience in Microsoft Word and have the ability to learn Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher, and Datatel.
- Strong interpersonal skills, communicate professionally through both verbal and written means, and the ability and/or skill to work closely with others as part of a team.
- Attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple priorities and establish departmental goals.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours to include evenings and weekends as needed.
Motor vehicle license is required.
Capital University is committed to increasing the diversity of the Capital community and curriculum. This commitment includes Capital’s dedication to the development of faculty and staff who are committed to inclusive practices in teaching, learning, working and all other campus and community interactions. Candidates who can contribute to that goal are particularly encouraged to apply.
Hourly range begins at: $16.75 per hour; 40 hours per week.
Capital University offers a rich benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, retirement, family education benefits, short-term and long-term disability, life insurance and free parking.
Send cover letter and resume electronically to:
Capital University is an equal opportunity employer, and supports a diverse and inclusive campus community. Capital University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religion, sex, gender, age, disability, veteran status, or other characteristics protected by the law.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com