Website Cuyahoga Community College
The Recruitment Specialist serves as the first and main point of contact for all potential new students/prospects to the College. Works individually with prospects/potential students to provide a welcoming, professional, and seamless approach to the College and the enrollment process through to registration. Makes presentations on and off campus to introduce the College and its programs to potential students in all markets, and cultivates relationships within the community to increase enrollment. Under the direction and with coordination from both the campus leadership team and college wide enrollment management team, responsible for cultivation and communication efforts leading to conversion of prospective students to registered students.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Plans and implements on-and off-campus events and programs to successfully recruit prospective student applicants for all campuses.
· Supports partnerships and activities with high schools, community organizations, and corporations within the College’s service area.
· Serves as the official College designee in the marketing of initiatives which cultivate and nurture relationships with prospective students.
· Works with College administration to design, plan, and execute strategic recruitment initiatives on behalf of the College.
· Remains the prospective students’ primary point of contact, assisting them in navigating the admissions process until the students are registered for classes.
· Designs and executes a consistent and thorough communication plan for prospective students from point of contact through enrollment, including but not limited to print communication, newsletters, emails, texts, chats, and phone calls.
· Plans and leads special events on the campuses for prospective students and supports registration and retention programs on the campuses.
· Creates, produces, and presents professional, engaging, and motivational presentations using the latest technology to a wide variety of audiences providing information about the College and opportunities for students.
· Provides creative insight through collaboration with Integrated Communications in developing and creating College recruitment and promotional materials that appeal to prospective students.
· Leads the interaction between enrollment support and Early College programs, Enrollment Center staff, Workforce, Access and Community Connections team members, and others to support special student populations.
· Uses discretion and good judgment in setting personal schedules which aligns with recruitment opportunities at various high school, community, and corporate events throughout the College’s service area.
· Accountable for assuring prospective student information is submitted in a timely manner through the College’s student information system.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE/TRAINING
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Two years of college admissions and/or college recruitment experience
· Experience preparing and delivering professional presentations
· Experience working in a diverse setting
To apply for this job please visit tri-c.csod.com.