Hanover College is currently advertising for the following position. If interested, please submit a letter of interest, resume, and contact information for three professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hanover College is committed to providing equal access to its educational programs, activities, and facilities to all otherwise qualified students without discrimination on the basis of race, national origin, color, creed, religion, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other category protected by applicable state or federal law. An Equal Opportunity employer, the College also affirms its commitment to nondiscrimination in its employment policies and practices. In compliance with Title IX (20 U.S.C Sec. 1681 et seq.) Hanover College prohibits sex discrimination, including sexual harassment.
JOB TITLE: Executive Director of Admission
Reporting Relationship: Reports to vice president for strategy and enrollment. Supervises admissions staff.
Hanover College seeks a dynamic, strategic and innovative enrollment management professional to serve as its next Executive Director of Admission. Reporting to the Vice President for Strategy and Enrollment, the executive director will lead an enrollment team of 14 professionals. The executive director will offer strategic vision and must be able to execute initiatives that shape the future of enrollment at Hanover College.
As a trusted advisor and strategic partner, the executive director will collaborate and work closely with the Vice President for Strategy and Enrollment, Director of Financial Aid and Enrollment Operations Director, along with campus leadership to set and meet enrollment goals established in Hanover’s strategic plan.
The executive director will work closely with Hanover’s Office of Marketing and Communication on messaging, communication and recruitment strategies to build-out and manage Hanover’s brand and value proposition to key constituents.
The executive director will manage the enrollment management division in partnership with the Vice President for Strategy and Enrollment. The executive director will lead, inspire, coach, mentor and serve as a professional development conduit for staff. The executive director participates in the development and oversees the implementation of marketing, prospective student search, and admission strategies; is responsible for vendor and procurement management; and serves on both the Admission and Scholarship Committees.
Essential Functions, Key Opportunities and Challenges for the Executive Director of Admission:
· Advise, counsel and work closely with the Vice President for Strategy and Enrollment on matters related to the development and implementation of policy, budget, personnel, strategic planning and team building.
· Collaborate with the vice president in developing a written recruitment and operational plan that integrates strategies, tactics, personnel assignments, and an on-going record of measurable objectives.
· Prepare, submit, and administer annual enrollment management operations budget.
· Participate in the development and oversees implementation of recruitment strategy and policy built upon the institutional strategic plan enrollment goals.
· Assist in developing admission marketing and recruitment materials.
· Responsible for vendor and procurement management.
· Serve as member of the Admission and Scholarship Committees.
· Serve as a campus advocate and champion to broaden diversity and build institutional capacity for admissions, financial aid and marketing.
· Work collaboratively across campus departments to build awareness and importance of enrollment goals.
· Foster an environment of inclusion, access and success for student recruitment.
· Represent the college in various state and national organizations.
· In collaboration with two members of senior leadership, the executive director will coordinate international and transfer student recruitment initiatives.
· Offer experience in financial aid modeling, predictive analytics, and Slate CRM optimization.
· Maintain an integrated approach that makes effective use of analytics and data to inform decisions within a “high touch” recruitment model, and an ability to use current technology in an effective manner.
· Display high standards of integrity, creativity, intellectual curiosity, and professional
· Eagerness and ability to collaborate with faculty, staff and coaches to understand and define the characteristics desired in accepted applicants and create effective alumni volunteer programs to support and extend admissions efforts.
· Possession of strong oral and written communication skills for communicating with prospective students, their families, campus colleagues, trustees and alumni.
· Represent the college at selected high schools and college fairs.
· Interviews prospective students.
· Evaluate academic credentials and recommend admission decisions.
· Other duties as assigned.
Education: Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s strongly preferred
Experience: Minimum of seven years’ experience in college admission
Skills required: Ability to direct and organize people to achieve desired results. Ability to organize and prioritize workload. Ability to meet deadlines. Excellent verbal, written, analytical, and interpersonal skills. Ability to organize and complete multiple tasks with client-centered attitude. Knowledge of PC Windows based computing environment, and functionality of Slate CRM system functionality, required to participate in training as office software and/or system changes mandate.
Requirements: Must be able to make decisions and respond to challenges quickly and with ease. Must be able to assist staff members with unusual and complex issues. Standing/sitting/walking for extended periods. Professionalism and complete confidentiality when counseling students and/or parents. Able to work in a team-oriented, fast-paced, time sensitive environment.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com