Website The University of Toledo
The Recruitment Officer 2 (Admission Counselor) contributes to the fulfillment of the University’s mission and vision by serving as a territory/population manager for a specified recruitment region/focus. The Recruitment Officer 2 will identify prospective students who meet The University of Toledo student profile while building relationships with major influencers including parents, high school counselors, community members, influential alumni, etc.
Qualifications and core competencies:
• Personal integrity: Demonstrate dependability, honesty, and credibility.
• Adaptability: Adjust, modify own behavior, and remain flexible and tolerant in response to changing situations, environments and audiences.
• Oral communication: Express ideas and facts clearly and accurately.
• Foster diversity: Understand, respect, and embrace differences.
• Computer skills: Proficient in MS Office, World Wide Web. Knowledge of U.Select, Banner and Imaging Software preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in the area of Sales, Marketing, Communication, or related field
• Minimum of one year experience in the areas of recruiting, Sales, Marketing, public speaking or communications.
• Valid driver’s license
• Demonstrated networking abilities
Works in a professional environment with possible high stress levels. Job may require lifting up to 50 lbs, and standing for long periods of time. In addition, work will require extensive travel within the region, at times.
Salary: Starting at $18.72/hour
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org