Website The University of Toledo
The University of Toledo
Regional Enrollment Manager I
The Regional Enrollment Manager position will reside in the Chicago metro area and drives enrollment by providing admission and financial aid counseling to domestic traditional and non-traditional students transitioning to The University of Toledo. This position provides students with accurate and timely information about the admission and enrollment processes, institutional policies, academic programs, and support resources; assists students in selecting majors and planning educational strategies that are consistent with their interests, abilities, and goals; and builds/maintains effective relationships with key personnel and prospective students. Admissions counseling, promotion of the University, and building external relationships are all significant functions of this position. This position will work autonomously to develop relationships with key partners and manage the enrollment of new students. This position may manage one or more recruitment officers.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Sales, Marketing, Communication, or a related field.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in college admissions or recruiting required.
- Strong cross-cultural and interpersonal communication, writing, and public speaking skills are necessary.
- Ability to present the University in a positive way to diverse populations through strong, student-centered enrollment strategies.
- Person must demonstrate commitment to being student- and consumer-centered, with a willingness to help them achieve their educational goals.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- This position requires the ability to travel to remote locations and to load and transport admissions materials, displays and other equipment.
- Regular evening and weekend hours required.
- Must have valid driver’s license and proof of insurance.
For full qualifications and to apply, please visit:
The University of Toledo is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. The University of Toledo does not discriminate in employment, educational programs, or activities on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, ancestry, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military or veteran status, disability, familial status, or political affiliation.
To apply for this job please visit careers.utoledo.edu.