FALL VIRTUAL FAIR OPPORTUNITIES
5:00 p.m. – 7:45 p.m.
Monday, October 18 and Tuesday, October 19: Rural Student College Fair
Wednesday, October 20 and Thursday, October 21: Traditional College Fair
To be eligible to participate in fairs, representatives must be currently employed with a two or four year school or a post-secondary organization that offers technical training and career advancement options. While we strongly encourage registrants to show member support for OACAC, this *college fair opportunity is open to non-members.
Members: $125 per institution per fair – You must be a current OACAC member (membership dues payment has been received) and logged into your profile to access the member rate available by clicking the button below.
StriveScan’s 6×6 Virtual College Fair Format
- After college registration closes, we will assign you to a group with 5 other institutions (total of 6 colleges per group). Your group’s session will be 45-minutes long, allowing for each institution to present for 6 minutes.
- Throughout the entire 45 minutes, students will be able to ask questions via chat.
- There will be multiple concurrent group sessions happening each hour.
- Students will register through StriveScan for each group session they want to attend.
- All 6 institutions in the group will receive the StriveScan student data for all of the students who registered for your group’s session.
- Your total time commitment is approximately one hour.
- Sessions are hosted by StriveScan via Zoom Webinars (students will not be on camera).
- Learn more about StriveScan’s 6×6 virtual college fair format
The cost to participate is $125 per institution per fair for members and $150 per institution per fair for non-members. College registration is now open and will close on September 17, 2021.
Once college registration closes, we publish the schedule and notify you of your hour-long time block and the other institutions you will be presenting with during your session.
You may have up to two representatives from your institution as panelists during the session. Some institutions may want to have one representative dedicated to answering questions in the chat.
What You Receive with Your Registration
- 45-minute session to answer student questions via chat
- 6 minutes during the session to present about your institution
- StriveScan student data on all students who register for your group’s session
- Up to two representatives from your institution
Refund policy: Working in partnership with StriveScan, OACAC has agreed that all paid fees are not refundable. Please do not register if your institution or organization is not eligible to do so.
Student and Counselor Registration
Students, families, and other counseling professionals are all welcome to attend free of charge. Registration will open in early September for the college fairs!